BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sick

I know, I know, I haven't updated in almost a week. I have good reason, though. I've been sick since last Sunday and today is really my first day feeling better.

My mom left Monday, which was depressing and made all the worse by my illness. I woke up with a fever of 100.0F, and it had gone up to 101.0F by the end of the night. Anyway, we all got up early to take her to the airport, then afterward we had breakfast at McDonald's.

Tuesday and Wednesday, I was pretty much in bed all day. My fever peaked at 101.5F on Tuesday, but after taking five different series of pills it started to decline.

By Thursday, my fever was gone, but I still had a terrible cough and sore throat, which lasted until yesterday.

Today, I've still been coughing a little and my voice is very hoarse, but aside from that I'm feeling completely fine. The power went out today, so we all spent most of the day just lazing around. I read some magazines, went over some wedding ideas, things like that. My cousins baked cookies - which confuses me now that I think about it, since the power was out? I guess maybe my aunt has a gas oven? After a while, Kai Kai and I just couldn't handle the boredom, so we walked to HyperMart, the grocery store down the street, and grabbed some ice cream and groceries. We were there for a couple of hours just chatting about life, and we finally made it back home in time for dinner. Now I'm just updating my blogs and waiting to talk to Bruno.

That pretty much covers it. Hopefully more exciting things will be happening soon, now that I'm not sick anymore.

0 comments: